Peer to Manager Training
Role of supervisor and clarify expectations for results
In this course you will recognize the role of supervisor, and clarify expectations for results with your manager. You will also walk away with utilizing strategies for managing new reporting relationships, including:
- Establishing new work boundaries for communication and interaction
- Looking the part/dressing for success
- Gaining the respect of the team
- Overcoming generational challenges
Speaker: Wendy Keonin, NAAEI Faculty
Date: THURSDAY, April 29, 2021
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Cost: $39 Early Bird; $59 after April 15, 2021
GIAA reserves the right to reject any proposed presentation
by a GIAA event sponsor, as well as all handouts,
which will be made available during GIAA events.
GIAA will not be responsible for the accuracy of any
information provided by an event sponsor.
Registration will work for the named attendee only. You may not be able to access the event if your registration link is forwarded. Helpful details below:
- Login to register!
- When entering the attendee name, select from the dropdown list that appears rather than just typing information in. This way, the registration is connected to the existing member record.
- If registering multiple people, be sure to include unique emails for each, so that everyone receives their unique join link. Otherwise, the purchaser would need to forward the links to everyone on their registration.