We're excited to have you join our network!
Membership with GIAA gives you access to a wide variety of services and benefits designed to help you and your company gain the scope of knowledge and expertise essential to your success.
Here are just a few reasons this is one investment
You simply can’t miss out on!
Legislative Advocacy: Make Sure Your Voice Is Heard
- GIAA assures your voice is heard, saving you time and money
- GIAA advocates exclusively for the multifamily housing industry
- GIAA's united voice is powerful
Professional Development: Improve Your Bottom Line
- Quarterly education seminars and “hot topic” sessions
- NAA Professional Designation Programs
Communication Resources: Stay In The Know
- Membership Directory - The print Membership Directory is a members-only benefit with listing and advertising opportunities. The directory is cross-referenced according to member management companies, properties, and associate members and the services they provide.
- Online Supplier's Guide - An online business-to-business listing
- Purchase Membership List - GIAA offers members an electronic membership list in either excel or pdf format. (Printable purchase form)
Relationship Building: It’s Good For Business
- Maintenance Mania
- Pinnacle of Excellence Awards
- Annual Golf Outing
- Trade Show & Education Conference
- OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND THE BIG FOUR
National Apartment Association: 2-For-1 Membership
GIAA is the local affiliate of the National Apartment Association (NAA), a federation of 188 state and local affiliates, comprised of 51,000 rental housing companies, representing more than 6.1 million apartment homes in the United States and Canada. By joining GIAA, you automatically become a member of the National Apartment Association and we pay your dues for you!