2023 GIAA Pinnacle of Excellence Awards
WHAT ARE GIAA'S PINNACLE OF EXCELLENCE AWARDS?
The Pinnacle of Excellence Awards banquet honors the accomplishments of professionals and organizations in the state of Iowa's apartment industry. At the annual Pinnacle of Excellence Awards banquet, professionals from all walks of the Iowa apartment industry, from suppliers to leasing professionals to management, walk down the red carpet and celebrate their accomplishments. In addition, it's truly a night to honor our industry and all of the hard work that goes into being a stakeholder of rental housing.
We receive hundreds of nominations for award categories such as Management, Communities, Maintenance, and Suppliers each year. Nominate your all-star or come and join us in the largest GIAA event of the year. Either way you will never be disappointed with the Pinnacle of Excellence.
The 2023 Pinnacle of Excellence Awards banquet will be held on December 8th from 6pm - 9pm at the Marriott West Des Moines, with a cocktail and networking hour starting at 5pm.
Nominations are open to all GIAA members throughout the state of Iowa. All award winners will be determined by an unbiased panel of interviewers from our industry and outside of the state of Iowa (no judges from our state will be used). We look forward to honoring communities and professionals that stand-out and display excellence in their positions within the multifamily apartment living industry!
Contact the GIAA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.562.4422
for alternative payment arrangement. All NOMINATIONS
must be paid in full by the nomination deadline. If
payment is not complete by the deadline, the
nominee(s) will forfeit their opportunity to participate.
Ticket registration must be paid in full by December 1,
2023 to attend the Pinnacle of Excellence event.
If payment is not complete by December 1, 2023
your registration will unfortunately be forfeited.
***All Registrations and Sponsorships are Non-Refundable.***
By registering and attending any GIAA class,
meeting, or event you are agreeing to our
Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary,
additional requirements may be added.
GIAA will always make safety and the well-being of
our members the #1 priority. We follow the safest
way to welcome you to any GIAA event.
|5:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Cocktail Hour|
|6:00 PM - 7:30 PM||Dinner|
|7:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Awards Celebration|
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN THROUGH OCTOBER 20, 2023
The DOWNLOAD ABOVE also has all instructions for this year's nominations.
WHAT ARE THIS YEAR'S AWARD CATEGORIES?
Individual Achievement Awards
Categories for which individuals can be nominated:
- Maintenance Individual of the Year
- Maintenance Supervisor of the Year - Individual Site
- Regional Maintenance Supervisor of the Year
- Leasing Professional of the Year
- Assistant Manager of the Year
- Community Manager of the Year - Up to 200 Units
- Community Manager of the Year - Over 201+ Units
- Regional Manager of the Year - Up to 1,000 Units
- Regional Manager of the Year - Over 1,001+ Units
- Rookie of the Year - Maintenance
- Rookie of the Year - Office
- Support Role Person of the Year - Corporate Office or Property
- Supplier Professional of the Year
- Property Volunteer of the Year
- Supplier Volunteer of the Year
Categories for which communities can be nominated:
- Affordable Community of the Year
- Community Amenities - Pre-2020 Construction
- Community Amenities - New Construction After 2020
- Community Crisis Response of the Year
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Floor Plan
- Curb Appeal
- Community of the Year - Up to 200 Units
- Community of the Year - Over 201+ Units
- New Construction or Rehab Community of the Year
- Resident Activities
- Supplier of the Year
- Property Management Company of the Year**
** Determined by Awards Winners; No Nominations Required