Join the Education Committee as they discuss and plan the upcoming GIAA classes being offered by the GIAA. This meeting is hosted monthly on the third Thursday, online. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in joining the committee.
- Help determine the number and type of educational seminars/classes to be conducted during calendar year. Determine the speakers/presenters desired.
- Work with GIAA Association Staff (Executive Director) to coordinate all aspects of the events
- Make suggestions on local educational seminars; Suggested topics include:
e) Fair Housing
f) Social Media
- Offer at least one national program(s); Examples are: CAM, CAMT, NALP, CAPS, CAS
- Promote professionalism of Association by educating the members regarding education and its value
- Solicit locations suitable for seminar requirements
- Assist in the development of promotional materials
- Solicit sponsorships for each class
- Solicit attendance
- Solicit NAA’s Visto platform