Overview of Iowa’s Crisis Service System (FREE!)
Identify crisis services available in Iowa.
Wednesday, July 13, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (CDT)
Iowa has many resources to respond to individuals and families experiencing a mental health, suicide, substance use disorder or problem gambling concern but many people are unaware of the services. This webinar will highlight crisis services available including mobile crisis, crisis stabilization units, Access Centers and crisis hotlines including Your Life Iowa and 988.
- Participants will identify crisis services available in Iowa.
- Participants will become familiar with 988 and how to access crisis services in Iowa.
- Participants will become familiar with Your Life Iowa and the services offered.
This is a FREE VIRTUAL EVENT.
- CEUs Approved: 1.5 hrs. / Counseling Theories & Techniques (Iowa Board of Certification)
- Participants must register and provide their name, and attend the entire session to be eligible. Upon completing registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
For More Information:
Iowa Department of Health