Join the Public Relations Committee. This meeting is hosted monthly on the third Wednesday, online. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the committee.
- Develop press release database and relationships with the local media in order to forge relationships with key influential personnel
- Create effective venues for communicating Association information and events to members, prospective members and the general public
- Write regular press releases and secure press coverage to build awareness of the Association
- Promote the Association to local politicians to keep them informed of the growing strength and purpose of GIAA
- Review marketing materials with all committees affected and make recommendations to change and / or improve as necessary; get Board approval for all major changes
- IF APPLICABLE Incorporate Platinum Agreement requirements